From the 14th September, Feel Good Co-operative is pleased to announce that we will resume services at Sporting Club Thamesmead. Our complementary therapies are provided by highly qualified professionals.
We have carried out full Risk Assessments, and will continue to adhere strictly to official guidelines. COVID-19 Secure Procedures will be continually reviewed and updated whenever official guidance changes. We look forward to welcoming existing and new clients.
Everyone is responsible for the health and safety of themselves and those around them, and we expect our clients to co-operate with the measures that we have put in place, and to ensure that our volunteers and Sporting Club Thamesmead staff are not put at risk.
COVID-19 Infection Control Procedures
- When clients contact us to make an appointment, we will now be carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment in addition to our usual pre-book screening. Clients who have previously been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are considered Clinically Extremely Vulnerable, may require a GP or Consultant Consent before proceeding.
- When our therapists contact clients to confirm an appointment 24 hours beforehand, they will run through a symptom checklist. If any answers are positive, we will cancel the booking, and recommend that clients get tested and self-isolate for 10 days.
- At the start of every session, clients will be expected to sign and date a COVID-19 health Statement, which will include giving permission for their contact details to be provided to the NHS Test and Trace Programme if required. If a client does not wish to sign, we will have to cancel the appointment.
- We ask that all clients call their therapist immediately to cancel an appointment if, on the day, they have a temperature or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
Sporting Club Thamesmead
We would ask that you follow all measures put in place by the venue. This will include using the correct entry and exit doors, following direction markers, maintaining social distancing on arrival and when leaving and using a face covering at all times. Our therapists will be wearing a face mask and visor, and following COVID-19 Secure Procedures.
Please be aware, that
- We will be allowing additional time between appointments to thoroughly clean all equipment and surfaces.
- We will be using additional disposable products.
- We will expect clients to arrive unaccompanied for their appointment.
- We will expect clients to wash their hands on arrival, and before leaving.
- Appointment times will be subject to change, but we will do our best to minimise disruption.
Reopening has involved operational changes for Feel Good Co-operative and for Sporting Club Thamesmead. COVID-19 Secure measures will continue to evolve, according to future guidance.
Sporting Club Thamesmead is a very popular venue, and we have a number of regular clients who will be given priority. Appointment times will be staggered, and fewer may be available to begin with. Please be patient as we work to accommodate everyone.
To make an appointment please visit our Contact Us page.